Sunday, February 24, 2008

... Stress ...

For the past few months things have changed in my work place, people are leaving for a better place, others are being threatened to be fired and the rest –including me- are worried and thinking what would happen to me? I keep asking my self "what is the worst thing that could happen?" and I can't really find an answer! Therefore I've started acting as "I DON'T CARE"!! However, later on I started to worry more an dmore when I saw the effects of the working environment I am in on my body; hair falling, panda eyes, weight loss (the most beneficiary result :P) and above that is "mood swings", which puts me in awkward situations most of the time especially at home where I should be in my best behavior with my parents and sisters.

That was a long intro. For the measirable period in my life so far, and in order to act wisely I tried to look for a solution after I found out that "I DO CARE"! First I tried to look for another job, then I decided to reach to the top management people and be VISIBLE, lastly I decided to evaluate my case instead of having it evaluated by a shrink (LOL). The first two solusions (though to be solutions) didn't work, only loosers think of them. As long as I educate myself and I'm moving towards self-development I won't be out there without a job.

Stress quiz helps you evaulate you'r case … first you have to admit that you have troubls and you are stressed … check it out ^_^



No comments: