Friday, May 23, 2008

Bad thoughts ...

To drag him all the way to the desert, hold him tight and suffocate him.. that's all i want to do to my direct supervisor ... Astaghfur Allah, he is nice and showing friendly attitude, however, hwen it comes to the actual work, it's not him who does it, it's me, yet nothing is compared to his effort according to the Department Manager!!!! I'm not gonna list my goods and his bads but i know for sure tha tour tasks has nothing to do with our qualifications; it's common sense that should drive our actions not merely some pretended knowledge and past experience of a completely different field!

The reason i'm writing this now is what happened this morning exactly half an hour ago; there is a new project to be implemented and i was nominated, i asked for one day to think about it ... when i answered, i found out that they have already chosen someone!

They = Department manager who actually asked me if i wanna take it and was willing to give it to me
Someone = my Direct Supervisor

I have prayed Esti5ara the day i was informed about it, it definitely Allah's choice for me not to get this job ... so ... Al7amdu Lellah

You're probably wondering "why the hell are you talking with anger about it then?"

well ... i needed to get something off my chest ^_^ after all, it's maybe someone else that i want to get rid of ... it's "They"!!!






Cheers
^_*

2 comments:

rosh said...

Sorry to hear. Your immediate supervisor, sounds like many else in the UAE - "insecure", albeit he/she is a new expat?

There are ways to play office politics - you'll learn the ropes. Rule 101 - keeping your immediate supervisor "happy", is a start on moving ahead. Good luck.

Cho©oliciou$ said...

well .. this is what i'm doing .. i finish my tasks on time, give him some tips and suggestions (most of the time) to help improve the work process and i'm willing to finish someone's elses tasks just stick to the plan.

Anyway .. we'll see 2moro
I really and honstly wish him luck

*_*