Saturday, May 24, 2008

No Smoking



What part of "No Smoking" is not understood?

How difficult the picture is to understand?

I guess smokers are too sick to see the sign and comprehend it!

Tonight I went to the Pizza Hut in a shopping mall .. "AD Mall" with my mother and sisters.. and there were two guys sitting behind us .. everything was fine until one of them graped a cigarette and started smoking ... I was like "what the hell is he doing?" and my little sister said "I think I saw a sign saying "No smoking" out side!" thank god she said so, he immediately put it off ... that was good ... however ... others wouldn't ... they don't pay attention to signs and don't care about policies ... as if they own the place!

If you are a smoker .. PLEASE .. considers other people .. we know that you grave for it sometimes .. actually all the time, but that doesn't mean that you harm others as you are doing to your self.

2 comments:

rosh said...

I know! Quite rude and totally inconsiderate of smokers to force inhale us, non-smokers.

Cho©oliciou$ said...

few of my family members are smokers .. and @ home it's my eldest brother and everytime i bug him..May be i should but the same sign everywhere @ home lolz