Monday, November 24, 2008

Back ... ^_^

if you are a regular reader of my blog then I apologize for the time-off i took ... it's been a long time!

if it's your first time to read my blog then I should say ... WELCOME .. and I wish you a pleasant time reading through it ☺


ⓗⓞⓦ  ⓞⓡⓖⓐⓝⓘⓢⓔⓓ  ⓐⓡⓔ  ⓦⓔ¿?
ⓦⓗⓐⓣ  ⓐⓡⓔ  ⓞⓤⓡ  ⓟⓡⓘⓞⓡⓘⓣⓘⓔⓢ¿?


ppl think if they are active during the day and their schedule is full until they go to bed then they are energetic and successful ... in my opinion that could be wrong!!
I was active almost for more than 70% of the total hours i have all day ... usually I sleep @ 00:00 until 07:00am when i wake up and prepare to go to work (i wake up @ 05:00am for alfajer prayer & go back to sleep), i stay active until 07:00pm; finish work @ 04:00pm after that i head to the city to either go to the gym or do some shopping. when i reach home @ 07:30pm i have other things to do ... i either go on the Internet, read, or watch TV until 11:30pm which gives me only 30 minutes to prepare to go to bed ...

some of my friends envy me for the free time i have, and guess what?! i don't have free time ... in fact i'm ready to pay all my savings to have extra hours!!! (how would it be if we have 30 hours a day?!!!!)
you'd probably ask, why am I not satisfied? is it because i work for too long? No!
is it because i do the shopping and exercise everyday? No!
then WHAT IS IT?
i don't have time to sit and chat with mom & dad :(
the older i get the more i think of them

so, i have decided to quite the gym and start working out @ home (sometimes dad joins me lolz) and postpone all the daily shopping till the weekend ... and most important is to have the wireless connection available in all areas @ home so that i can work while sitting next to mom in the living room (i'm still looking for the best router)

i remember one day mom said to me: I don't want you to stop your routine and cancel your appointments, all i want is to see you everyday in the morning and sit & talk to you before sun falls and kiss you before you go to bed ... that made me burst in tears feeling so bad that i made my mom suffer this much ... she misses me ... fdeetha ummi 7abibti

so for all of you ... busy dudes .. plz plz plz

RE-DEFINE YOUR PRIORITIES

with the changes i made to my schedule, not only that i've enjoyed the time with my parents, i have learned the more important skill someone could learn ... LISTENING

it takes time to change .. i know .. but it's worth it .. you will win at all costs



CHEERS
^_*

No comments: