Sunday, August 3, 2008

I wanna buy, but s/he is not helping!!

Frowning
Edgy
Silent
Laughing out loud (LOL)
Total ignorance
Acting like "hey, can't you see i'm busy" kind of thing

and the worst

Shouting @ customers!!!!!!

Those are the big Don'ts to me for all shop/store keepers ... Please please please avoid them; you are actually pushing your customers away!
I went to a store this weekend and the storekeeper was like, "i'm not in the mood"!!! i wanted to get that piece so bad that i would pay any price it takes, but when I saw that attitude i changed my mind. I knew i couldn't find it anywhere else, though i couldn't buy it ... i was pissed off.

for my future shop, God's Willing, I would assign all my staff in classes that teaches them how to deal with customers and would evaluate them based on that, i won't care if s/he is illiterate, as long as s/he treats my customers like VIPs, s/he is the best to me




When you go shopping or getting one thing, you are actually in need for help, even for the simplest thing, or with prior knowledge about that thing -you should know if there is a better one, or @ least what's new out there. For food, you might want to know if there is a new recipe, or a better origin country for a vegetable or a fruit. For cloths you might wonder if a certain material is better than the other one, or if it's possible to have the same design made for you by another material which you are not allergic to ... etc.

Lacking such communication with the shop/store keeper would most of the time makes me hate to come back unless I see someone different is inside with a big smile waiting for ppl to pay him/her a visit and see what's offered, even if they won't buy, at least they get to see the items and would probably come back some other time ^_^ I usually do that ... i've became different, i used to buy things right away, now i've slowed down, i need to take my time *_^ probably testing the staff in that store :P - no i wouldn't

Cheers

^_*

No comments: